Fully automatic processing of componentsWhether drilling, milling, turning, cutting or grinding, the machining of components is a task that is used in our automation systems.
The pin cutterThe right cut
Product-specific cross-cut device
With the chip carrier systems, wheel speed sensors, so-called Hall sensors, are inserted fully automatically into the carriers provided for this purpose.
On these systems, it is possible to assemble the chips straight (= 180 degrees) or to bring the chip into the required geometry (90 degrees/120 degrees) fully automatically using an integrated robot.
The main components are
- Identification of the various materials using a barcode system
- Automatic feeding system for chips and carriers
- Punching out the carriers with disposal of the punching waste
- Automatic removal of the chip from the blister with a vacuum system
- Magnetic field measurement on the chip
- IO/NIO verification
- Feeding and processing of the chip by linear or robot units
- Mounting and latching the chip in the carrier